Thursday, July 15, 2010

Let's Get This Blog Started!

I recently had a fake graduation from BYU, fake in that I haven't really graduated yet. But I went through all the pomp and circumstance, which was kinda fun. For now, that puts me in a weird limbo where I feel like I've graduated but I am still taking classes. The moral of this little story is that, though I am still in school, I received most of my Graduation Presents already! My parents gave me a pretty sweet camera, a Nikon D5000 to be specific. I have really enjoyed the camera and have taken several trips up into the mountains and just around town to put the camera to use. My parents are now complaining that they never get to see any of the pictures I take. I guess that's one of the hazards of attending a University several thousand miles from home. In any event, I guess one of the purposes of this blog is to share some of the photos that I take. I'll also try to use it as an outlet for some of the random thoughts that come into my mind, and, trust me, there are a lot of those. I'll try to write the funny things that happen to me as well as some of the more serious thoughts and reflections that I may have. So yeah, that's my goal for what this blog will be about, who knows if I'll keep things up on my end or not. Wish me luck!

No comments: